Assist not-for-profit and charity organisations to increase their fundraising revenues by offering the revolutionary and exciting Split 50-50 Digital Raffle System that enhances the experience of their supporters.
Split 50-50 provides an exciting and revolutionary raffle platform that is changing the traditional way of ‘Raffle Ticket Selling’ for the purpose of team fundraising and community development.
Split 50-50 draws are usually raffles held on a single day during a particular event, but may operate over a clearly defined time frame as required by a client
Transactions are digitally recorded and updated in real-time to display screens throughout the venue enhancing the fan experience whilst increasing raffle sales as well as the ticket purchaser’s digital device (mobile phone, tablet, computer)
Andrew Cousins – Director Split 50-50 Pty Ltd
- Senior leadership roles in education in South Australia
- Significant Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Administration experience
- Sports Administration and Coaching roles for multiple different sporting organisations from junior level (including State school teams) through to senior clubs
David O’Shaughnessy – Director Split 50-50 Pty Ltd
- Senior management roles within international and national transport and logistic companies and the banking industry, including state manager and operations, business development, merchant support and financial services
- Administration of local community sports clubs