SPLIT 50-50 PTY LTD DIGITAL RAFFLES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jodie Lee Foundation
Terms & Conditions effective from January 1, 2021
- Ticket sales commence for The League Ladies’ Jodi Lee Foundation Split 50-50 Fundraiser on the 21st of April, 2021.
- Ticket sales close for the JLF Split 50-50 Raffle in aid of JLF at 8:00pm on Saturday, 1st, May, 2021.
- One prize will be awarded which will be 50% of the total dollar value of sales in the allotted timeframe.
- The maximum tickets offered will be the amount able to be sold in the allotted time frame, to a maximum of $10,000. This conforms to the Minor Lottery Conditions of the South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008.
- Tickets are available for purchase online only, at 3 for $5, or 10 for $10, or 40 for $20, or 125 for $50 or 300 for $100.
- Tickets will be allocated by encrypted text message to the purchaser’s mobile phone number and will include the number of tickets they have purchased, and a URL to a web address that shows the current prize pool and their alpha-numeric encrypted tickets. (Opening this link at any subsequent time will provide the purchaser the live prize pool which increases as tickets are sold)
- Tickets can be purchased online from the Split 50-50 linked website at s50.events/jlf
- Prize DRAW DATE & TIME is clearly identified at the time of ticket sale, being 8:00 pm on Saturday May 1st 2021.
- The draw will be conducted at Norwood Green, 100 Magill Road, Norwood, South Australia. All eligible tickets will be included in the prize draw.
- Each ticket has an equal chance of winning the major prize.
- Split 50-50 is not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and does not warrant that the ordering process will be available at all times.
- The winner will be notified automatically at the time of the draw via an encrypted text message sent by Split 50-50. Prize must be accepted as awarded. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to claim his/her prize once notified by Split 50-50.
- The prize will be awarded to the person whose ticket is verified as the winning ticket. A follow up phone call to the prize-winner will occur within 30 minutes of the draw. Prize notification text, phone call and email or letter is addressed to the primary ticket holder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize if necessary.
- The winner will have three months from the draw date to claim their prize. In the event that a prize remains unclaimed after three months, the benefitting organisation will make additional attempts to contact that winner to ensure they are aware they have won the prize. After all attempts to contact the winner have been exhausted, the organisation will present the unclaimed prize to the office of Consumer and Business Services and request sanction to use that prize for further fundraising endeavours within the organisation.
- The winner will be published on The League’s Facebook site and at https://s50.events/jlf. The Ticket purchaser may request to have their name excluded from publication by contacting the League Ladies, JLF or Split 50-50.
- Total value of the prizes is 50% of the cash prize pool at the time the raffle is drawn. The prize pool is a maximum of $10,000 with a maximum value for the first cash prize of $5,000. This conforms to the Minor Lottery Conditions of the South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008.
- All requests for refunds will be honoured within the timeframe of the raffle, and the corresponding ticket will not be included in the prize draw.
- Privacy Statement: In accordance with South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008, Split 50-50 Pty. Ltd. ensures that a record of all tickets sold in a raffle is kept securely for auditing purposes as required by law. The winner is verified and their name published to satisfy these regulations.
Split 50-50 Pty. Ltd. does NOT disclose personal information about you (i.e. entrants in a raffle) to other organisations or third parties unless you personally choose to OPT IN to receive information from an identified organisation. We understand that people are very concerned about their privacy and as such wish to respect and protect it.