SPLIT 50-50 PTY LTD DIGITAL RAFFLES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BRIGHTON LACROSSE CLUB 2020
Standard Terms & Conditions effective from January 1, 2019.
1. Ticket sales commence in Brighton Lacrosse Club Rolling 50-50 raffles on the 4th of February 2020.
2. Ticket sales close for Brighton Lacrosse Club 50-50 Raffle when the Prize Pool first reaches $3,000 OR if the Raffle reaches a 90 day time duration, (whichever comes first) and ticket sellers are required to notify purchaser at time of sale of this deadline. PLEASE NOTE: Covid-19 change of Deadline to 8:00pm 29/8/20
3. One Prize will be awarded: 50% of the Prize Pool
4. The maximum tickets offered will be the amount able to be sold in the allotted time frame, to a maximum of $3,000 and the prize is $1500. In the event that the Prize pool does not reach $1,000 within a 90 day time frame, the Raffle will be drawn and the prize will be 50% of the total dollar sales at that point. This conforms to the Minor Lottery Conditions of the South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008.
5. Tickets are only available online: 3 for $5, or 10 for $10, or 40 for $20, 125 for $50 or 275 for $100 and all purchasers and potential purchasers clearly see the ticket prices prior to any sale. In definition, this means that if your purchase is greater than $5 you will receive additional bonus tickets related to your overall spend.
6. Tickets will be allocated by encrypted text message to the purchaser’s mobile phone number and will include the number of tickets they have purchased, and a URL to a web address that shows the current prize pool and their alpha-numeric encrypted tickets. (Opening this link at any subsequent time will provide the purchaser the live prize pool which increases as tickets are sold)
7. Tickets may be purchased online from the Brighton Lacrosse Club website link at https://s50.events/crocs
8. Prize DRAW DATE: The time of draw is when a ticket/s is purchased that takes the prize pool to $3,000; OR the elapsed time of the raffle’s duration is 90 days. PLEASE NOTE: Covid-19 change of Deadline to 8:00pm 29/8/20
9. All eligible tickets will be included in the prize draw. The draw is conducted utilising Split 50-50’s Gaming Lab International UK certified platform. Split 50-50 Pty Ltd is registered at Level 1 Sydenham Road, Norwood SA 5067.
Each ticket has an equal chance of winning.
Brighton Lacrosse Club and Split 50-50 are not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and do not warrant that the ordering process will be available at all times.
Winners will be notified automatically at the time of the draw via an encrypted text message sent by Split 50- 50. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. It is the responsibility of each prize-winner to claim his/her prize once notified by Split 50-50.
- Prizes will be awarded to the owner of the mobile phone whose number is verified as the winning ticket. Prize notification text and phone call is addressed to the primary ticketholder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticketholder to allocate the prize if necessary.
- The winner will have three months from the draw date to claim their prize. In the event that a prize remains unclaimed after three months, the Brighton Lacrosse Club will make additional attempts to contact that winner to ensure they are aware they have won the prize. After all attempts to contact the winner have been exhausted, the organisation will present the unclaimed prize to the office of Consumer and Business Services and request sanction to use that prize for further fundraising endeavours within the organisation.
- The winner will be published at https://s50.events/crocs. The Winner/s may request to have their name excluded from publication by contacting Brighton Lacrosse Club or Split 50-50.
- Total value of the prizes is a maximum of $1500, but in any case, will be 50% of the prize pool to a maximum of $1500. This conforms to the Minor Lottery Conditions of the South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008 and updated in 2018.
- All requests for refunds will be honoured within the timeframe of the raffle, and the corresponding ticket will not be included in the prize draw.
- Privacy Statement: In accordance with South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008, Split 50-50 Pty. Ltd. ensures that a record of all tickets sold in a raffle is kept securely for auditing purposes as required by law. The winner is verified and their name published to satisfy these regulations.
Brighton Lacrosse Club and Split 50-50 Pty. Ltd. do NOT disclose personal information about you (i.e. entrants in a raffle) to other organisations or third parties unless you personally choose to OPT IN to receive information from an identified organisation. We understand that people are very concerned about their privacy and as such wish to respect and protect it.
19. NOTE: At the conclusion of each Brighton Lacrosse Club 50-50 Rolling Raffle, tickets may be immediately purchased in the subsequent Brighton Lacrosse Club 50-50 Rolling Raffle. All conditions as outlined above, apply to each raffle.